April 15, 2009

Update

So, each day my feelings range from "I am so excited! I can't even wait" to "holy crap! what in the world am I doing???" My last day of work was Friday and since then I have spent my time in true Janson fashion...staying busy.



(with my co-workers at Applebee's)



They gave me this basket o' goodies for the car ride...






(Yes, those are a pack of Newport Cigarettes. They come from an inside joke, but no worries, i didn't smoke them. I took a picture with them then gave them back to Ella.)



I have been so blessed to be a part of some great work atmospheres. These women are amazing at what they do, have a huge heart for people, and are making a difference. I will miss them!





This weekend was all about family. The four of us went out to dinner at Southern Exposure on Friday for my mom's birthday because its her favorite restaurant. Abe and I had never been there. It is a very nice place where you have to dress up, have valet parking, dinner etiquette, etc. The food was absolutely amazing and it was a great time just being with the four of us!









(the four of us at dinner)



The next day we took a large family picture with my dad's family then a family pic of the four of us. My grandparents took us out to dinner at In Good Company. It was good and fun to be around family.



(all the grandkids at the restaurant)

We finished out the weekend celebrating Easter on both sides. The rest of the week has been spent meeting friends for lunch, coffee, and dinner; running; running errands; purging clothes; and trying to pack (keyword: trying). Trying to move across the country in a Honda Civic is proving to be somewhat difficult. ;/

2 comments:

  1. Are you driving out by yourself?? I'm sure it is quite the mixed emotions! Can't wait to hear about life out in Seattle! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete