April 22, 2009

No Longer A Vacation

Hey everyone! I made it through my first day at work. It was great! Nothing too exciting happened. It was great to learn more about the agency and what my role will be. If you want to check out thier website, its http://www.lihi.org/ I am excited about the possibilities in this position and feel that I will have more than enough work. My office used to be a utility closet so it is itty-bitty. The door can't even open the whole way because it hits my desk. Oh well, what can you expect from a nonprofit. I like it and glad it is mine. Although I will miss being able to chat with my fellow cubicle workers. Here are some quick pics I snapped:


(view from my door, i do have a gigantic comfy chair though:)

(view from inside my office, I can't wait to make it all cozy:)


(the common area where I can meet with clients)




(the kitchen area, bathroom, and on the left are two computers for families to use)
I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the outside. Well, I did have a chance, but didn't take it. It will come soon though!

2 comments:

  1. i always put my computer monitor on telephone books too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL EM!! What are behind those doors in your office??
    ~Carrie

    ReplyDelete