February 1, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII

So, tonight was the 43rd Super Bowl. I didn't really care who wins, but chose the Steelers because my brother was rooting for the Cardinals and of course, I couldn't root for the same team. Yes, I am 25 and he is 21 but sibling rivalry never ends! Anyways, here's a list of some of my observations/comments/thoughts/things I learned:



1. It appears that President Obama wears shimmering eye shadow.

2. Kurt Warner is the better looking quarterback, by far!

3. The beer and Doritos industry seems to be doing quite well despite the declining economy.

4. Defense DOES win championships. (I heard one of the announcers say this and since I was the only one rooting for the Steelers at the party I was at, I kept bringing it up...over...and over...and over again.)

5. The Super Bowl was evidence of a declining economy. That must have been the reason they chose Bruce Springsteen. I'm sure old acts must come at a cheaper price.

6. John Madden's extremely large face and hands are distracting.



7. Coach Mike Tomlin has very nice skin.

8. I know 100 yards is a long way especially when you have 200 pound men chasing you, but oxygen, seriously #92?

9. I thought I had lots more comments, but I guess I don't. This will have to do for now.



1 comment: