February 5, 2009

Facebook 25 Random Facts

Yes...yes i gave in. Here's the list of 25 random facts about me that I listed on Facebook.

Enjoy!

1. I love quotes. Whenever I hear/read a statement that I like I write it down. This results in me having pink and yellow sticky notes stuck all over my office with sayings that I like.

2. I live with my parents…awesome.

3. The other day I had to cut words and pictures out of magazines to make a collage of what I wanted in life down the road. Of course, family AND a husband were part of it. The magazines gave me lots of options to choose from including Freddie Prince Jr., Donald Trump, The Jonas Brothers, etc. but despite all the possible celebrity husbands, I chose the man from the Wrangler Jeans ad…tall, rugged, outdoorsy, (hopefully loves Jesus) I’ll take it!

4. I have a nose for roasted almonds. I can smell them anywhere and will almost always buy a pack no matter how much money I have or how full I already am.

5. I just spent 10 minutes de-linting my shirt using scotch tape.

6. My toenails are always painted.

7. I am a sucker for love songs.

8. My parents and my brother are my most favorite people!

9. I’m pretty sure I’m addicted to Tim Horton’s hazelnut coffee. And am convinced Tim Horton’s has the fastest drive thru ever!

10. I've inherited the organizational gene from my mother and have this odd habit of making sure all of our movies/dvds remain alphabetized.

11. I clean or go shopping when I’m bored.

12. I’m acting, sounding, and becoming more like my mom everyday.

13. I travelled for 11 months to over 15 countries around the world last year with 50 other young adults sharing the love of Christ. It was an awesome, amazing, and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

14. I ran a 10 mile race in the summer, which is the farthest I have ran at one time. I am running a half-marathon (13miles) in May. We’ll see how that goes.

15. In the fall, I knew 18 pregnant women at one time. Babies, babies, babies.

16. I have had my belly button pierced. It only lasted for about a year and nobody really ever saw it, but it was fun to have anyways.

17. I have no idea what is next in my life. I am anxious and excited for whatever it is. And I’m hoping God lets me in on the secret pretty soon!

18. I love Panera Bread.

19. I usually have chapstick on my desk in my office until I threw it away yesterday because when I went to open it to use it, there was black, fuzzy mold growing on it. Sick! I’m not really sure how that happened with it being like -5 degrees in my office.

20. I have changed my ways and now enjoy carrying large purses, even though I only fill a quarter of them.

21. I am a list maker and get great satisfaction of crossing things off. Just ask my co-workers.

22. My next big trip, I want to travel Europe (especially Italy) or go to Australia.

23. I sometimes break into uncontrollable laughter when I read out loud.

24. I love to play any game, except the ones that you have to lie. I can’t lie worth anything.

25. I used to always wish for a baby elephant when I blew my candles out on my birthday.

That was a little more difficult than expected. Hopefully, enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment