January 1, 2009

Welcome!

Hello everyone! Actually, I am not sure who "everyone" is or if anyone will actually read this post, because as of right now, my parents are the only ones that know this exists, but if you are reading it, i'm glad you found me. I'm somewhat new to the blogging world. I had a blog while I was on my 11 month missions trip called with World Race, with Adventures In Missions. (Please feel free to check out my adventures there at http://emiliejanson.theworldrace.org/) It was easy to blog then because there was always something new and exciting happening.

I have wanted to write a blog for some time, but after being back in the U.S. for over a year and returning to a pretty "normal" life, I wasn't sure I could keep it interesting. Many people my age have blogs but they are usually about the joys and woes of being newly married or having a newborn baby. Since I don't qualify for either of those categories, I wasn't sure what would take up this space. With this being the beginning of a brand new year, I figured there was no better time to start.

So this is my attempt to laugh and process my way through this journey we're all on called...LIFE.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment